Stripes® Convenience Stores request for donations and sponsorships is currently closed.
Please check back periodically for updates.
We are still accepting Slush Monkey requests.
Please review the Stripes Stores donation and sponsorship criteria prior to submitting an application. Each applicant seeking donations from Stripes Stores must meet the following criteria:
Stripes® Convenience Stores charitable and community program are exclusively reserved for programs designed to enhance the health and education of youth and children residing in the communities served by the Company. Community Investment applications meeting these criteria will be considered for, but not guaranteed, funding. Examples of programs that are included in the Company’s Community Investment focus include:
- Programs or activities that solely address issues that enhance the health and education of children and teens in communities served by the Company.
- Events whose primary focus is specifically related to improving opportunities for healthier and better-educated youth.
- Programs that improve access to, and communication of, information related to the healthcare or education of youth; such as referral services and information resources.
- Programs that directly improve the quality of life of children residing in the Stripes Stores market area through advances in healthcare and education.
- Agencies or organizations must provide a copy of its 501(c)(3) IRS designation or other recognized tax-exempt designation.
- Applicants cannot be individuals, labor organizations or political organizations.
Additionally, Stripes Stores will not consider the following requests:
- Requests to support annual operating expenses will not be considered.
- Requests for endorsements, seminars, or reunions, or any travel costs associated with such, for any group or individual will not be considered.
- Stripes Stores does not allow third party marketing materials (i.e., flyers, posters, brochures, etc.) to be displayed on its property.
- Stripes Stores does not allow use of its property for outside fundraising efforts.
Thank you for your interest in Stripes Stores’ Donations and Sponsorship Program. In order to provide convenience to facilitate the application processes, please utilize the Stripes Online Donations Application page. Again, please see the required information to begin the application process, including contact information and a description of your organization.
If you are using this request submission system for the first time, please click on "Create new account." If you have already registered, enter your username and password and click Log in. If you have any questions, please Contact Us